On May 16-17, come out to Hammond and enjoy music and support our heroes at the H4H festival! A FUN WAY TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND OUR COMMUNITY!
Times: Saturday, May 16 from 11 am – 11 pm and Sunday, May 17 from 11 am – 6 pm
Cost: $10 donation – which goes directly to the Disposable Heros Project.
- There will be multiple stages featuring more than a dozen bands and a variety of musical styles.
- There will lots of food, generous amounts of fun, and music!
- Admission proceeds benefit our veterans through The Disposable Heroes Project. The entire management staff, all the bands, security, first aide, and others are volunteering so your admission can benefit veterans.
- See ”The Spirit” on Saturday May 16th, from 11 am – 3 pm. ”The Spirit Of Louisiana” fire truck was made in Louisiana and sent to the NYFD following 9/11. After Hurricane Katrina, the state of New York sent 300 firemen to help the people of Louisiana, and later they returned “the Spirit” and raised money to help us and return the generosity we showed them.
- Jumping house and slide for the kids!