Friday, October 28 through Sunday, October 30, 2016 at Holy Ghost Catholic School in Hammond (507 N. Oak Street, Hammond, LA 70401)
Friday: 5 – 11 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 11 pm
Sunday: 11 am – 6 pm
Come have fun at the Fair! Amusement rides, game booths, food and drink booths, and entertainment.
- Entertainment includes Category 6 on Friday evening; AMFM on Saturday evening and At Fault on Sunday evening.
- Holy Ghost Parish Ghost Run will be on Saturday – Patriotic themed 5k & 1 Mile Walk/Run (Walkers & Runners) – See website for more info. Day of registration is $30.
- There will be a “Halloween Trick-or-Treat Village” on Saturday, Oct. 30 from 5:30-7:30. This non-scary trick-or-treating event is perfect for little ones. Family-friendly costumes encouraged. Entry is a $3 donation.
- Try your luck on a raffle: Winner chooses a 2016 Nissan Rouge or Ford Mustang. $100 per ticket (only selling 500) plus many other fabulous prizes!
- Pay-One-Price on rides! Bracelets available for each day, (Friday: $35 and Saturday: $40), including a 2-for-1 special on Sunday (2 bracelets for $35).
- Great Food Booths!